The DASH™ License is the uniform license that governs your relationship with every guest that transacts your space through LiquidSpace. The DASH License provides your customers with a robust, fair terms, written in language that they can understand, that also protect your business.
Why DASH is different (better!)
- It's short and simple. It's written simply and it's balanced - to protect you as the host and your guests.
- It's a license, not a lease. As a host, you retain ownership of the space, but your guests know they have committed space as long as they follow the license terms and house rules.
- Agreement is between host and guest. LiquidSpace is not a party except as a Marketplace Service (payments).
- It's proven. As the standard legal agreement for all LiquidSpace bookings you can be confident that the DASH license can be trusted.
- Guests are more comfortable booking your space. The DASH license offers consistent terms across all venues in the network - no matter where or when guest's book.
What do I need to know
Under the DASH license, guest will book through the LiquidSpace platform and LiquidSpace will:
- Collect and hold a deposit in the amount of 1 month's rent for any of your guests.
- Collect monthly rent and pay out to you monthly.
- Allow flexible cancellation terms. Guest can move out with 30 days notice and you can end a guest's license with 60 days notice for month-to-month agreements.
What's covered in the DASH
DASH covers the important legal stuff: Cancellation Policy, Payment Policy, Deposit, Default, Liability/Indemnification. A friendly breakdown is shown below (please review full DASH license here, this outline does not include all terms).
Compliance, Possession & Delivery
Keys, Name & Address
Conduct, Confidentiality, & Non-solicitation
Damages & Insurance
Payment & Renewal
Indemnity, Disclaimer, Liability
License Agreement & Subordination
What's not covered in the DASH
We know that each host offers a unique space that may have special terms or that a specific guest may be granted unique terms. LiquidSpace allows a host to add their own House Rules that can be included in the DASH. House rules may contain information about workspace use/access, conduct and behavior, venue-specific rules/policies, building-specific rules, or special considerations. Learn more about House Rules and how to add yours.