Booking month to month reservations is an easy way to find the space that you or your team need. Use LiquidSpace to search for monthly spaces across the US.
Found a space you like, schedule a tour, get booked and get to work.
Find the right space for you today and get started!
Are reservations month to month?
Yes, for the most part. Our flexible month-to-month agreements provide you with the stability of a workspace you need with the flexibility to change as your situation changes. If you want to commit to a longer term, options from 2-12 month terms are available.
Some venues do require a minimum term commitment to book their space, please review the listing for any term requirements. Others may offer discounted rates for longer term bookings. All reservations are automatically renewed unless you give us 30 day notice by selecting Stop auto-renewal from My LiquidSpace.
What does a LiquidSpace Month to Month space include?
Your space always comes with fast and reliable WiFi unless explicitly stated. Each space is unique and may come with other amenities that will be explained on the space page. LiquidSpace spaces include a fully furnished, move-in ready space unless otherwise noted.
What is the difference between an open desk, dedicated desk, private office, team office and an office suite?
- An Open Desk is an unassigned desk in a open shared space or room, often located in a coworking area or business lounge. Personal items should be taken home at the end of each day. You choose your workspace upon arrival.
- A Dedicated Desk(s) is an assigned desk or collection of desks that can only be occupied by you, often located in a coworking area or business lounge. You can rely on the same desk during the duration of your stay. Personal belongings or setup of a monitor or desktop may be allowed, please check workspace description for details.
- A Private Office is a furnished fully enclosed, lockable space ideal for individual work. The space often accommodates guests with guest chairs or small conference table. Personal belongings or setup of a monitor or desktop are allowed.
- A Team Office is a fully enclosed, lockable space built for a team of people greater than one and contains multiple workstations. Check the capacity to see the maximum number of available workstations. Personal belongings or setup of a monitor(s) or desktop(s) are allowed.
- An Office Suite is a fully enclosed, lockable space built for a team of people and contains multiple spaces – usually a combination of private office, team office and meeting space.
What if I want to tour the space I am about to book?
We understand workspace is a big commitment for you and your team. Here's how touring works. We recommend requesting tours for your top 2-3 spaces.
- Just click Request a Tour.
- Fill out the quick information form to introduce yourself to the venue.
- Select your desired tour date.
- Wait for tour confirmation from the venue host. The host will usually get back to you that day to confirm or propose a different time for your tour.
- Once the tour is scheduled, arrive on time and review any questions you have.
- Did you like the space? Come back to LiquidSpace and book it.
In the meantime contact one of our team members through live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask any questions regarding your tour.
How much will I be charged when I book a LiquidSpace space?
Once you are comfortable with reserving the space and submit the reservation, LiquidSpace immediately confirms your reservation with the venue to prevent any other bookers from taking that space. You will be charged the first month and a deposit (if required).
Your deposit is fully refundable at the end of your reservation if the space is left in good condition. On the first of each subsequent month you will get charged for that month. We send you a confirmation including your total paid and update your My LiquidSpace with the details of your upcoming reservation.
Note: If you book for a partial month you’ll be billed for the remainder of the month plus the deposit (if required) at the time of booking.
What if I need to cancel my reservation before my move-in date?
We understand that plans can change. Your card will be charged at the time you make a reservation. If you cancel within 24 hours of booking, you will receive a full refund.
Otherwise, for cancellation, you must provide 30 days notice prior to the start date of your reservation. If you need to cancel less than 30 days before the reservation starts we will refund 50% of the first month and the full deposit. There are no refunds given after the start of your reservation.
What if I need to modify my reservation move-in date?
If you decide you need to move in earlier and the space is available just move your start date and we’ll add the extra days to your bill. You can move your start day to later within 24 hours of booking or more than 30 days before your start date with no penalty. If you decide to move your start date to later within 30 days of your reservation start date, you’ll pay 50% for the unused days from your original move in date.
When do we have to let LiquidSpace know we are moving out? Do I contact the building management or LiquidSpace?
You required to give 30 day notice before move-out. You will get a reminder on the 20th of the month regarding your monthly auto-renew. If your plans have changed and you are looking to move out select Do Not Renew from My LiquidSpace or your reservation confirmation. The building staff will be automatically notified.
For example, if you want to move out on April 30th, you must click and confirm Do Not Renew by March 31st. Please note just telling the building staff is not sufficient to end your reservation.
Will LiquidSpace send me a reminder that my space is getting auto-renewed? When?
Yes. LiquidSpace will send you a reminder on the 20th of the month. You will have the option to click Do Not Renew if you wish to vacate at the end of the following month.
If I submit an Request a Tour, am I’m required to use that space?
No. If you decide the space isn’t right for you, there is no obligation or commitment. If the space doesn’t work out, please let us know why and we’ll help you find a better space for your needs.
Can my venue cancel my reservation?
Just like you, venues do have the option to end your reservation at their space. They must provide you with 60 days notice before your move out date. In that case you will get a notification immediately and still have until the move out date to move out and find a new space. You can find your next space by searching LiquidSpace or contact us at email@example.com.
Can my venue change my pricing?
Venues do have the option to adjust their pricing as-needed. Venues are required to provide 60 days notice for any pricing changes. In that case, you’ll get a notification that there has been a price change. Price increases will go into effect the next billing month (if you are notified of a price increase on May 15th, you won’t be billed for the increase until July 1). If you do nothing your reservation will auto-renew as before at the new rate. If you do not want to stay at this space at the higher rate click and confirm Do Not Renew from your reservation confirmation and get ready to move at the end of the next month before the pricing change takes effect. Check out LiquidSpace to find your next space!
My team has grown and I need a new space. Is it easy to transfer to another LiquidSpace space even if it is in a different location?
Yes! Browse for a different space on the LiquidSpace platform as your situation changes or business calls you to a new location. Make sure you give 30 day notice to your previous space by clicking Do Not Renew and getting ready to move out at the end of the next month. Then reserve your new space. The deposit from your old space can not be transferred, but you will get it back after you move out.
Have additional questions? Reach out to our member services team.